Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Hestern's Staff Team Application!
Wink 
Steam Name: Hestern

Your Full Real Name: Curtis Pearson

Ingame Name:  Hestern

What is your Timezone?: London time zone.

What is your age?: 14.

What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:183662023

A few words about you and your personality: I'm fun and friendly and like a laugh!

How many hours do you have on ProximityGaming? (24 Hour Minimum): about 25 or so hours.

How many hours can you be on per day? (4 Hour Minimum): around 4-5(-ish).

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do.

A little Information about yourself: I like to play GMod a lot and mess around with mates, but when it comes down to it I can be serious with important stuff.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be a member of staff as I think it would be a great opportunity for me to practice how to be an admin (maybe if I get my own server). It would also aid my knowledge and understanding in how the warning system works with the bans and the kicks.

What can you bring to the staff team?: I can bring a law abiding staff to the team that knows when to be serious and when to play the game and have fun and not to be power hungry. I would also never abuse my staff powers into helping / aiding a minge for MRDM or any way they could break the rules. If they did break the rules then I would give them a warning and bases on their record, whether to kick or ban the user.

What experience do you have?: I have some experience with friends and other people in abiding by the server rules and deciding to give them warnings / kicks / bans based on their reports.

Why you and not someone else?: I would be active almost everyday and I would actually do my job when no-one else will.

If "Dave Storey" was reported of RDM and FailRP what would you do?: I would look at his record and base my decision off of that. If he was reported serveral times before with multiple kicks and warnings, I would ban the user for a certain amount of time based on the severity of the crime.

[b]If you caught another Moderator abusing their powers what would you do?: Report it to higher-ups and let them decide what do to. I no-one is able to take my request, I would bring matters into my own hands a deal with him myself with warnings. When a higher-up is on, I would report the abuse with video footage on the user.[/b]

[b]I will record my voice in Discord[/b]
https://discord.gg/WwezqE
is 4-6 pm ok ?
(10-12-2017, 06:31 PM)Nivek4k Wrote: is 4-6 pm ok ?

What day, I'm free now if you want to do it now.
(10-12-2017, 06:34 PM)Hestern Wrote: What day, I'm free now if you want to do it now.

Tomorrow, about 4 - 6pm CEST.
[Image: 1452212716631.jpg]

(10-12-2017, 07:25 PM)Artan14 Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 06:34 PM)Hestern Wrote: What day, I'm free now if you want to do it now.

Tomorrow, about 4 - 6pm CEST.

That could work, yea. Sure.
accepted !!!!!!!
[Image: retarded-ninja-300x215.jpg]