• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
application for staff on auschwitz rp
Steam Name: strikercom123

Your Full Real Name: isac david berg

Ingame Name: h20

What is your Timezone?: UTC+01:00

What is your age?: 13 but im very mature for my age

What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:224856643

A few words about you and your personality: well im a very nice person and loves to help people.
i dont get angry easy im a very calm person.

How many hours do you have on ProximityGaming? (24 Hour Minimum): im pretty sure 46 hours minimum

How many hours can you be on per day? (4 Hour Minimum): well since i got school maybe 4-6 hours.

Do you have a microphone?: yes a g231 prodigy gaming headset.

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

i could not record in vocaroo it dint work for me sorry so i will type instead

A little Information about yourself: im an 13 year old guy who lives in sweden with my mom and dad and sister, i have an accent when i talk english. i love gaming and to play on auschwitz rp server.

Why do you want to be staff?: because i wanna help when someone is breaking the rules in the game.

What can you bring to the staff team?: i can bring knowledge and my personality and my calm way to punish people without getting them mad. and i can be around alot more than other staffs cuz i live in a different timezon .

What experience do you have?: i have been a admin on a terrorist town server

Why you and not someone else?: cuz i feel like i got some knowledge some other staffs dont have like coding.

If "Dave Storey" was reported of RDM and FailRP what would you do?: i would bring dave storey to me and the one reported him and i would listen to boths storeys and ask why he did what he did and i would give him a warning but that depends on what he did.

If you caught another Moderator abusing their powers what would you do?: i would report him and contact a moderator or an adminstration or you know someone with a higher power
number of bans/ i have 1 ban.
/my steam nickname is tobber 禮帽
Can we go on a ts / DC to talk ?!?! ( maby tomorwo at 18.00 or 19.00 ? ) Just to talk about this 13 Year´s old thing ._.
(10-09-2017, 08:07 PM)Nivek4k Wrote: Can we go on a ts / DC to talk ?!?! ( maby tomorwo at 18.00 or 19.00 ? ) Just to talk about this 13 Year´s old thing ._.

yes sure

(10-09-2017, 08:07 PM)Nivek4k Wrote: Can we go on a ts / DC to talk ?!?! ( maby tomorwo at 18.00 or 19.00 ? ) Just to talk about this 13 Year´s old thing ._.

i have discord my name there is strikercom123#3527
https://discord.gg/fTDmpa join ._.
(10-09-2017, 08:26 PM)strikercom123 Wrote:

yes sure

i have discord my name there is strikercom123#3527
ok i joined
Acccepppptettttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: retarded-ninja-300x215.jpg]