• 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Trident Staff Application
Steam Name: Tridentツ

Your Full Real Name: James Bradshaw

Ingame Name: Tridentツ

What is your Timezone?: GMT

What is your age?: 17

What's your SteamID?: 76561198090955052

A few words about you and your personality: I'm a very chilled and relaxed guy.

How many hours do you have on ProximityGaming? (24 Hour Minimum): Okay so I know for a fact that I don't have 24 hours minimum but let me explain. I have played this server and can see there is not enough staff on during the time that I usually play. Do I have any experience? Yes in fact I have been staff on multiple arma 2/3 servers and other Gmod servers. I hope my experience and the way I handle situations can change your mind on the fact that I don't have the minimum hours.

How many hours can you be on per day? (4 Hour Minimum): At least 5 usually more

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

[b]A little Information about yourself: I'm a very chilled guy who has experience of dealing with servers that have more rdm ect than the aushwitz rp server does and I know how to deal with the situations I will be faced with in a calm and helpful way.[/b]

Why do you want to be staff?: To help out mainly the Aushwitz server with their problem that when i'm usually on there is either no staff or only one who cannot deal with everything.

What can you bring to the staff team?: My personality, my skills and the way that I'm able to handle situations in ways that both punish the player but also don't make them feel butt hurt about being banned.

What experience do you have?: I have been staff on Our life RPG (arma 2 server) a couple of arma 3 servers (all shut down) and a little experience on a very old gmod server.

Why you and not someone else?: I already have the skills that I feel are required for being staff and I'm able to bring my experience which others might not have. Again I know I don't have the 24 hours on aushwitz rp but I really know I can do the job and get it done right to help that server actually get roleplay.

If "Dave Storey" was reported of RDM and FailRP what would you do?:  Teleport them to me, speak with them about it and ask why they did it and ask the person who reported it the situation. Then run through Dave Storey what punishment he will receive after look at previous warnings ect. After I've gone through the punishment with him and he has no questions. I give him the punishment.

[b]If you caught another Moderator abusing their powers what would you do?: Speak with the moderator about it and see what they say. If they are honest I would still report it to higher ranking staff but also mention that he was honest but if he lies then I would report it and mention that he lied about the situation.[/b]
Trial Moderator
Professional Human Being
Realistic Views on Life

Im not a member of staff myself but i would recommend you edit this and add more detail to your app.
(10-01-2017, 01:54 AM)SRickSanchez222 Wrote: Im not a member of staff myself but i would recommend you edit this and add more detail to your app.

I have pretty much the same than you do in ur app but okay...
Trial Moderator
Professional Human Being
Realistic Views on Life

4 me ... its good Accepted!!!
This app is good for me. (ps the hours are not important, at least now)