Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff App
Steam Name: Banks

Your Full Real Name: James

What is your Timezone?: (BST)

What is your age?: 16

What's your SteamID?Confusedteam_0:0:156581603

A few words about you and your personality: Well as some people may know i do have ADHD and i get pissed off when i am angry but i do take jobs very seriously and i do want to keep my job. Only when the time is right will i mess around and what not but i will never abuse my powers. i do like to help people out as much as possible.

How many hours do you have on ProximityGaming? (24 Hour Minimum): well since the server has not been up for long i have had around 3-4 hours but again you need staff.

How many hours can you be on per day? (4 Hour Minimum): 5-6

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What are your Strengths/Weaknesses?: agaig i havd ADHD but i am getting the help i need and my strengths are to solve a situation quickly.

Why do you want to be staff? (Minimum Of 300 Characters): The reason why i would like to become staff is because i would like to help people out and make the server free of minges and people who break the rules. Another reason why i would like to become staff is so i can get to know more people and interact with the community and make my way up. I do not want to be staff because i have power is because i would like to help people and do what i can to help this server grow. (if i am honest there is no way will i be able to do 300 characters minimun there is only so much you can write about becoming staff)

What can you bring to the staff team? (Minimum Of 300 Characters):
I can't bring the staff team alot as i am one person but i will try my hardest to become a good staff memeber and be respectful to higher ups and have fun and play on the server (again 300 words is too much)
What experience do you have? (What servers you've been staff/are staff on): i used to be SuperAdmin on a DarkRP server called VodkaRP till the server shut down.

Why you and not someone else?: The reason why you should pick me than someone else is because people only do it for the power and to abuse it. I do like to help people out and get rid of the people who break the rules and make the server less fun for players.

If "Dave Storey" was reported of RDM and FailRP what would you do?: i would tp him to a non RP area so we are not disturbed and check the logs or consol if he RDMed and if there is no one who killed him and no one that failrped i would warn him for wasting an admins time.
If someone RDMed him i would tp the guy over and ask if he RDMed this guy, If he replies no i will show him the text saying he RDMed him and the ask him why he lied and then i would ban him for 240minutes for lying to staff.
If it is just an RDM i will warn him and then return them both.

If you caught another Moderator abusing their powers what would you do?: I will take Screen shots of this abuse and put it on the forums

Number of Bans/Warns: 0
Denied
Not enough Words (300 Words)
(09-30-2017, 05:53 PM)Soul Wrote: Denied
Not enough Words (300 Words)

You are not allowed to reffuse or accept apply lmao, also it was 300 characters and 150 characters on other thing, but template changed for new apps I think ( that is app maked when old template, and it's good app lol ).
Also he is moderator, because he got accepted I think.
(09-30-2017, 08:05 PM)Loloman2 Wrote: You are not allowed to reffuse or accept apply lmao, also it was 300 characters and 150 characters on other thing, but template changed for new apps I think ( that is app maked when old template, and it's good app lol ).
Also he is moderator, because he got accepted I think.

*Sigh* I'm Superadmin M8 Omega Didn't set my rank in the Website...
If you a Superadmin then how come my apps been up for ages and this is the one you decide to look at? (Also hi Lolo)
Lol and he already is mod lmao
Oh now, I remember you Soul lmao, xd.
Well I have same problem I'm t-mod on forum and I'm mod lol.
PD: Excuse me hehehe, don't remember you was SA lol, we need change the forum tags...