Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
black adidas trainers
More colorways of the adidas Ultra adidas predator Boost 3. 0 are set to drop throughout the rest of the year, as we feature this Deep Burgundy that s part of the brand s Fall 2017 lineup. The sneaker features a subdued theme of deep burdundy and black for its primeknit upper, while tonal three stripe caging system and a black heel counter details its makeup. A traditional white boost midsole and black continental outsole caps off the Fall-appropriate design. Retailing for a price tag of $180, look for the adidas Ultra Boost 3. 0 Deep Burgundy at select adidas stores and online in September 2017. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for more updates and current sneaker news. 

As of right now, the collection consists of a modified version of the Ozweego III that comes dressed in leather and mesh overlays and performance cushioning on the sole unit. The new look of the model is seen on Black/Red and White/Khaki/Black. In addition to to the new-look Ozweego III, the collection also includes a new runner model that comes with a canvas upper placed on top of a very chunky midsole. Lastly, you will adidas high tops also find an updated version of the Stan Smith with a leather upper, off-White midsole and the traditional R perforated branding on the side panels. No release date yet, but you can pre-order any of the shoes you see above at Vrnts now. Ronnie Fieg gave us a first look at the upcoming Kith x adidas Soccer Collection a few days ago. 

Adidas released adidas slides lots of new NMD colorways today, and we can now add one more pair to the collection. Making it was to retailers right now is this NMD R1 which is exclusively for the ladies and features a black mesh construction all throughout the upper with tonal detailing on the three stripes, heel tab, laces, inner liner, and the rubber outsole. The points of contrast come courtesy of the full-length white Boost midsole and the Icey Blue EVA inserts. This subtle colorway of the NMD R1 can be purchased at select adidas retailers now for a price of $130. Today we saw the global release of the Sneakerboy x Wish x adidas Consortium Pack which includes glow-in-the-dark colorways of the Pure Boost and the ClimaCool 1. We now adidas boost take a look at an equally dope colorway of the ClimaCool 1. 

This ClimaCool 1 comes Summer-ready as the silhouette takes on the pristine all-white appearance. The shoes comes constructed out of a circular-knit mesh all throughout the upper with a translucent TPU midfoot, and a compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning. The climacool upper provides your foot with 360-degree cooling for excellent breathability. Down below we have a gum rubber outsole that brings the Summer vibes. You can purchase this colorway of the ClimaCool 1 at select adidas retailers now for $120. So what s the verdict on the adidas Stan Smith Boost? If you re down with this modified/comfier version of the Stan Smith, you might just want to add the adidas Stan Smith Boost Haze Coral to your Summer sneaker rotation. 

White laces and more light grey accents are evident on the caging system and EVA plugs in the heel, while a white Boost sole finishes off the clean design nicely. Look for this women s exclusive adidas NMD XR1 Pearl Grey at select adidas stores and online now for $150. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for more updates and current sneaker news. Joining the OG colorway of the adidas NMD XR1 is this Oreo-inspired finish of the silhouette for Spring 2017. Sporting a mixture of Core Black, Solid Grey and White, the primeknit upper features a Glitch Camo-like pattern as well. The knit texture offers a distinctive look, while tonal grey laces and its caging system provide a complimenting touch. 

All three pairs feature the signature Primeknit upper with a woven strip motif, while ribbed detailing, heel pull tabs, a white Boost midsole and Black rubber outsole completes the black adidas trainers design. Look for these colorways of the adidas NMD City Sock 2 Primeknit at select adidas stores tomorrow, May 20 for a retail price tag of $180 each. Keep it locked to KicksOnFire for more updates and the latest sneaker news. Last week we saw the release of the Sneakerboy x Wish x adidas Consortium Pack exclusively at Sneakerboy and Wish. If you missed out then you ll have another opportunity to cop tomorrow because the collaboration will be getting a wider release. This three-way collab between Wish, Sneakerboy, and [Image: adidas-629aej.jpg] adidas is inspired by the world s deadliest jellyfish.
I am crazy about this brand. It will always remain my favorite one but I have also tried Carbon 38 workout clothes recently and I am definitely falling for it too. My friends told me about it and I am glad I listened to them. It has so much of variety and is very comfortable.